Goji Cream is a perfect rejuvenating cream made with blend of finest Goji berries and other pure herbs. It’s an Ayurveda based formula and gives youthful and wrinkle free skin. Unique combination of herbs makes this cream a complete package for all skin problems. It is a light formula that contains goodness of almonds and walnuts. The cream deeply penetrates into the skin and restores skin health.
As we age, division of cells slows down. Cells take longer time to renew as it takes nearly 40 days in comparison to 28 days so more number of new cells means more youthful skin, but it decreases as we age. Supporting tissues of skin like Collagen and elastin starts decreasing at the age of 25. Due to low formation of cells, free radicals and UV rays, tissues become weaker and the skin becomes less elastic and it easily gets wrinkles.
With the application of this Goji berry cream, skin will get all the essential nutrients that are ‘must have’ for skin. It rejuvenates the skin and returns it to a youthful, radiant glow.
Benefits of Goji berry have been extracted using advanced technology and are imbibed in this cream.
GMP, ISO, HALAL, HACCP certified, 100% Safe and Natural, Highest Quality Ingredients used. For Best Results, use it for a minimum of 3 months.
Goji berry contains:
Goji berries are nutritional gems that contains
- Minerals: Goji berries contain 11 essential and 22 trace minerals such as Iron, copper, zinc, calcium, selenium and phosphorus. These minerals improve the overall health and appearance of the skin, also develops elasticity in skin structure.
- Amino Acids: Goji berries are packed with 18 amino acids including tryptophan, leucine and arginine which stimulates production of collagen and elastin and hence supports natural skin functions. These amino acids keep skin, firm and smooth, and also protect skin from UV damage and aids fast healing. Goji berries also contain 5 unsaturated fatty acids, including the essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid, beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols.
- Vitamins: There are 6 vitamins present in Goji berries including Vitamin C, Vitamin A, B-1, B-2, B-6 and E and Goji berries contain 500 times more vitamin C per weight than oranges play a very important role in the enhancement of healthier and glowing skin.
- Vitamin A: Goji berry contains Vitamin A which prevents skin from UV damage and slows down aging process. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts (type of cells that are responsible for developing tissues and to make collagen). Apart from this, Vitamin A Strengthens cell production and protects skin from external irritants.
- Vitamins B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3, and B6 — Vitamin B helps to retain moisture of skin. It prevents from acne breakout and it diminishes fine lines. Vitamin B boosts hydration to reduce redness in skin. Vitamin B also diminishes dark stops as it inhibits transfer of pigment to skin cells.
- Vitamin C: Goji berries contain lots of Vitamin C and it raises the levels of glutathione (antioxidant) which fights toxins that cause hyperpigmentation thus gives perfect complexion to skin. It fades out spots and it prevents free radicals to trigger wrinkles and slows aging process
- Carotenoids: Goji Berries contain 5 carotenoids, including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, lutein, lycopene and, a xanthophyll and many phenols associated with antioxidant properties like beta-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene and xanthophyll and many phenols associated with antioxidant properties. Carotenoids are the nutrients that are found in plants. The outer most layer of skin (the stratum corneum) is good at absorbing carotenoids and it stores it in the skin thus making the skin look healthier and brighter.
- Polysaccharides: Goji berries contain 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides including a unique protein-polysaccharide complex LbGp4, which strengthens the immune system of complexion and increases resistance to external factors. These proteins are responsible for the skin's natural ability to hydrate and retain water. It’s critical component for healthy skin structure. Due to its antioxidant property it protects skin from pollutants and maintains proper moisture that is needed for healthy skin.
- Zinc: Goji berries are packed with Zinc too. Zinc contributes to new cell production and proper functioning of cell membranes. It regulates natural oil production of the skin and helps to prevent the appearance of large pores. This trace mineral keeps acne, pimples, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema at bay.
So, no wonder why Goji berries are called miracle berries. Goji berries have a high score on ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) scale. This scale measures the antioxidants present in food.
GMP, HALAL, HACCP, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005 Certified. 100% Safe and Natural, Highest Quality Ingredients used.